where are we going?
mobile advertising trends
let the statistics speak
According to Digital Signage Today, digital outdoor signage USED to be a “novel” idea for reaching the masses. Also, Netwave posted an excellent article on Why Digital Outdoor Advertising Should Be On Your Radar. Here are a couple of excerpts to pass along:
- Of the 70 percent of Americans who recall seeing a digital ad in the past month, 47 percent specifically remember the ad.
- A study conducted in Sweden found that drivers spend significantly more time looking at digital billboards than they do traditional billboards.
- 55 percent of people who see an ad on digital signage are able to recall the specific message displayed.
We are beginning to see that the use of LED trucks and other creative types of eye-catching mobile and outdoor advertising, such as video back packs, are becoming the next trend to reaching the distracted consumer.
Still not sure? Read testimonials from real clients with a genuine experience.
branding is the
cornerstone of your
cornerstone of your
These mobile advertising trends reveal how mobile advertising can help you reach your target audience and achieve your business goals.
- Americans report spending an average of 15 hours a week in-car, either as driver or passenger, and perceive traffic is getting worse. Commute times, from the recent Census, have increased 18% from 1995 to 2005.
- Young men 18-34, elusive to TV advertisers, have huge exposure to outdoor media. With TV viewing levels dropping among young men, outdoor and out-of-home can supplement the media plan. The average consumer spends 15 hours a week in car while men 18-34 spend an astonishing 20 hours per week in car; a 33% increase. Men 18-34 clock 39% more miles each week (425 miles) versus the national average (306 miles).
- A significant amount of shopping occurs on the way home from work. Consumers report these purchases are contemplated during the day and on the way home. As such, out-of-home media such as outdoor advertising and radio are vital to impact shopping and purchasing on the way home from work.
- Mega-Milers—those who travel (as a driver or passenger) more than 260 miles per week in car—are upscale, educated and far more likely to be employed full-time than the average American.
- Since 1999, radio listening has decreased both at home and at work, while the in-car location has seen an increase in listenership. In-car radio listening now represents the number one location of listening for popular advertising demographics such as Persons 18-34 and 25-54.
- Using illuminating outdoor advertising, can increase audience impact by 16% -Simmons Fall Study
Now that you are all caught up on the latest mobile advertising trends, find out why outdoor advertising works so well.
take their word ….
nomadic genius has proven to be an excellent resource for our Boot retail stores. We have utilized their services since 2012 in Nashville, Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge and have seen as much as a 30% increase in hard numbers. We are currently promoting our web address and can tell our visitors have already shot up. Highly recommend this company, highly recommend the owners. They’re great people.
We have been very pleased with your services. You did a great job keeping us in the loop throughout all the cities and sharing your footage with us. We are very satisfied with the buzz we generated as a whole in all 4 new markets.
The team at nomADic genius are great to work with. Hundreds of thousands of local Nashvillians see my ads every month. I have been a client for 4 years straight and see the value increasing every year.
Regis is one of the nicest salesmen I have ever met. He does what he says and has always given us the best ideas. The mobile billboard strategy has helped my business reach new customers and that is what we need the most.
Regis and Christi of nomADic genius are two of the best team members I have met in a while. They are very attentive to the always growing needs of McDonald’s. The ideas are out of the box and top notch, execution has been flawless. They have my attention and the attention of the executives of our corporation.
Definitely worked. We had a lot of people tell us they saw the truck. We had a great turn out. I’m sure we can work together again.
I’m glad you heard from the other markets. I would have not recommended if we weren’t so happy with the level of service and detail in which you handle our account!
nomADic genius helps Acrua be more visible. Our high resolution car ads are seen all over middle Tennessee. They have great products and services. A lot of locals tell me they see my ads and that’s what I need.
The campaign we executed using nomADic genius was a success. Our initial expectations were tripled. We associated 9 bike sales to the campaign. We grew our database exponentially by use of text as the tracking. I saw firsthand how much impact the ad vehicle had during events held at Bridgestone and LP field. We will continue to use their service in 2011. I recommend them to anyone trying to build a customer base.
Step it up.
subscribe to newsletter
follow us on
© 2018 NOMADIC GENIUS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Site by Horton Group, Nashville Web Design | Privacy | Sitemap